Welcome to Dynamic Physical Therapy Services
What is Physical Therapy?
Today's lifestyles impose great stress on the human body. Injuries to the soft tissues (muscles, tendons, ligaments) and joints are common ailments that affect people of all ages. Physical Therapy is a form of healthcare that identifies, prevents, corrects, and alleviates acute or prolonged injuries and promotes optimal functional ability and health.
- You fatigue quickly during activities
- You have poor posture
- You are stiff or sore getting up in the morning
- Your feet point outwards when you walk
- You feel tight and experience tension in your joints and muscles
- You cannot turn your neck or hips to either side
- You experience difficulty taking deep breaths
- You may benefit from physical therapy care.
Dynamic Physical Therapy Services
111 Elm St #103
Worcester, MA 01609