Physical therapists (PTs) are experts in the art and science of the evaluation and treatment of human movement dysfunctions. We care for people of all ages and treat a variety of muscle, joint and neurological conditions.
Conditions we have successfully treated:
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Frozen Shoulder
What are my treatment options?
- Physical Therapy*
Advantages of Physical Therapy:
- No side effects.
- Supported by clinical research*.
- Customized to treat the underlying cause.
Your Recovery Process:
- Pain Relief
- Restoration of Normal Movement
- Recovery of Function
- Independent Care.
Components of Your Care:
- A thorough biomechanical evaluation.
- Customized treatment plan.
- Extensive patient education.
- Hands-on techniques to relax the muscles and recover mobility.
- Stretching for tight muscles.
- Strengthening of weak muscles.
- Mobilization of stiff joints.
- Modalities such as ice, heat, ultrasound or electrical stimulation.
Everyone is different. You may require one or two visits, or an extended care plan over several weeks or months. If you’re ready for relief, and tired of “masking” your pain, treat the cause, not just the symptoms!
* Physical therapy has been proven to be as effective as surgery. Ann Rheum Dis. 2005 May:64(5).
Our hand therapy services are provided by experienced, skilled, physical therapists. Our therapists work one-on-one with patients using compassion, creativity, and advanced therapy techniques, in a comfortable environment, to help patients achieve their goals and restore function. Individually designed therapy programs are carefully developed for patients with injuries and/or medical conditions related to the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand and digits.
Services may include the following: