Best Neck Pain Treatment in Worcester
Looking for the Best Neck Pain Treatment in Worcester?
Our physical therapists (PTs) are experts in the art and science of the evaluation and treatment of neck dysfunctions.
We care for people of all ages and treat a variety of neck pain related muscle, joint and neurological conditions (pinched nerves).
We Listen to You and Understand Those Looking for Neck Pain Treatment in Worcester
Not all physical therapy clinics are the same, but most do the same types of treatment.
What sets us apart when it comes to spine treatment in Worcester?
We have a multilingual staff that speaks English, Spanish, Russian, and Tagalog.
What this means for you is that we will understand your problems and can communicate with you how to get well and stay well.
Conditions we have successfully treated:
- Acute Pain
- Chronic neck pain
- Arthritis (spondylosis)
- Post Surgical Fusion
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Pinched Nerves (Radiculopathy)
What are my treatment options?
- Physical Therapy
- Epidural Injections
Advantages of Physical Therapy:
- No side effects.
- Supported by clinical research.
- Customized to treat the underlying cause.
Your Recovery Process:
- Pain relief is priority number one.
- Recovery of any lost neck motion.
- Neck stabilization techniques
- Recovery of functional movement.
- Independent care.
Components of Your Care:
- A thorough biomechanical evaluation.
- Extensive patient education.
- A customized treatment plan.
- Gentle hands-on techniques to relax the muscles.
- Effective joint mobilization techniques to decrease stiffness.
- Pain relieving modalities such as ice, heat, ultrasound or electrical stimulation.
- Dynamic or static neck traction.
- Targeted stretching for tight muscles.
- Individualized posture retraining.
- Core neck stabilization techniques.
If you’re ready for relief, and tired of “masking” your pain with medicine, you should treat the cause, not just the symptoms!
Contact Us Today for More Information (508) 799-6538